Manage complex media planning and buying with full profitability tracking across all campaigns. Negotiate deals with your clients and media owners while ensuring the rates, discounts, classifications, brands, and conditions are applied throughout your agency.
- Benefit from automation throughout the system
- Improving buyers processing accuracy, simple and fast
- Multicurrency deals easily managed
- Financial and operational reporting with insights across client and supplier history
- Integrated imports from external planning systems
- Single system platform across all modules
Financial management and accounting are controlled in the full-featured Finance Module that works with all our media, creative, outdoor and activation modules. These tools allow you to streamline your entire agency.
These modules include:
- Client billing
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- General ledger
- Fixed assets
- Vat and tax requirements
- Multiple currencies
- Reporting and BI (business intelligence)
MediaVision: Outdoor Sales Management
Do you know how your sites are performing?
Are your landlords being paid?
Are your Account Executives tracking availability, occupancy, and sales?
Make outdoor sales and management easy through tracking availability, income, and contracts. The ideal solution for media owners.
- Full planning and landlord or site management
- Manage site information including location, coordinates, maps and visuals of the site
- Accurately calculate and optimise sales management
- Leverage rate card and package management
- Production management of jobs from inception to completion
MediaVision: Advertising Production/Traffic System
Manage your jobs from inception to completion while tracking client profitability.
- Speed up production through approval workflows and authorisations
- Manage tasking more effectively with insight
- Automate more processes with workflow and approvals
- Analyse supplier costs through to client billing all in one system
The production system includes the management of jobs from inception to completion. The system is one with the general ledger and accounts payable or receivable, including client profitability.
The integration removes the error factor where two systems need to TALK to one another, and often data is lost through this process.
It offers one point of entry and total traceability from the financial module to production and vice versa. The system includes job tracking, resource management, cost estimates, supplier orders and invoices, client billing up to the start of a job through to resource planning, cost estimate, order issuing, client billing.
This module provides a variety of controls, enabling you to track costs, billing, and profitability.
The production system features include:
- On approval of a proposal that includes production, the system can link a pre-prepared production estimate to the media booking.
- Production jobs and estimates can be automatically created from proposals.
- Client-negotiated income deals are stored at the work-type level.
- When loading client estimates, the user is not required to know the income deals and the system will automatically calculate the correct mark-up as per master data.
- The production cost estimates system manages costs and billing to the customers.
- Orders to the suppliers can be automatically created and linked to estimate line costs.
- Once the job is completed, the system can report on the profit or loss on the job as per set parameters.
- A traffic/project plan can be created, based on a template.
- A project plan with tasks is created, deadlines can be assigned to each task.
- A resource is assigned to each task. The system can assign a supplier to a specific task.
- The system manages resource capacity based on the number of hours allocated to each resource.
When working on clients, how often is time not captured and billed?
Do you want to increase your billing accuracy?
Always working towards automation, we have taken timesheets to a new level. Most people spend the majority of their working day doing email. Capture time from Outlook with the Start-Stop feature. Simple.
Mange time against client contracts more effectively in one system with workflow approvals.
MESuite: Expense Management
Unnecessary queries and unallocated claims?
The expense module assists the users to quickly and easily capture expense claims and allocate them accordingly. From here managers can control allocations and approval and finance has all the detail required. Mobile ready for when you take your client out to lunch.
MESuite: Vendor Management
Can your vendors apply online and go through a validation process?
Are new vendor accounts constantly duplicated in your system?
Vendor on-boarding for client service is easy using Vendor applications with checks and validation. The system auto-generates the PDF vendor application form. The form data is uploaded directly into the system, without re-capturing it manually. The additional documentation required is checked off and the application is ready for workflow authorisation. Duplicate detection runs across all companies in your group when on-boarding new vendors for client service and accounts departments.
Struggling to find the original source documents?
Reduce time wasted looking for documents with Drag and Drop functionality. Match documents received from clients and suppliers to the corresponding transactions.
Have peace of mind, while the system auto-archives sales invoices, credit notes, purchase orders and vendor remittance.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central & NAV
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and NAV are an all-in-one business management solutions for businesses that have outgrown their accounting software. From day one, these applications make finance, sales, service and operations management easier and faster. Dynamics 365 is deeply integrated with Office 365 and includes built-in intelligence, so it’s easy to use and helps users make smarter business decisions.
Dynamics 365 Business Central is the next generation of Dynamics NAV, one of the leading Microsoft business application products, which serves 140,000 customers and millions of users worldwide. Dynamics 365 Business Central is an extremely flexible solution, easily adaptable to the needs of geographies, industries, and individual customers.
Dynamics 365 Business Central is configurable and gives you great capability out of the box but it doesn’t stop there. You also get as standard, full integration with Office 365, PowerApps, Flow, and Power BI.
For more product information, please visit the Microsoft website: https://dynamics.microsoft.com/en-za/business-central/finance-and-operations-business-edition-to-business-central/.
Or contact ITS industry experts at email@example.com.
“ITS has shown its full commitment to us as a fully invested partner in our business, determined to help us succeed and grow.”